Friday, September 11, 2009

Free Military, Patriotic Cutter File in AI, KNK, GSD, EPS, SVG

Things have been a little hectic around here. I've been preparing classes that I'll be instructing at a fundraiser retreat to support Breast Cancer Awareness at the end of October, working (2 jobs--still not sure how that happened!), and trying to stay awake long enough to finish files that I intended to have uploaded a month ago. Before the rest of my marbles roll away today, I figured that I'd better get this guy posted. It's hard to resist a man in uniform, isn't it?

Download the Military dude here.

You can find the flag, an eagle, frames and several additional files which complement this theme at if you're in the mood to play with paper.


Gail said...

Thank you for this fabulous file!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Caroline said...

Thanks for the gorgeous freebie! I hope you have a great day! cheers, caz

Buy domain India said...

Great article. Thanks for sharing this download information. How you have collected this information?

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin