Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dealing with Bears (the 8-year old perspective.)

My son loved the bear video I posted recently, but WHO KNEW that it would evolve in the 8-year old imagination to become the subject of successive projects at home and at school?!
Today, after I picked him up at school, I was presented with the ideal 8-year old graphic solution for dealing with bears. Next time we go for a walk in the park, we are apparently supposed to bring the dog.... and a VERY large scoop!

I'm vaguely reassured by the fact that the dog is still barking at the end of this story, but I'm a bit concerned that the self-portrait of my son is consistently smiling (or grinning?) during the encounter...before, during AND AFTER the bear has devoured the dog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin